We understand you and your business needs
The professional relationships we have developed with our travel clients over the course of many years has enabled us to acquire expertise in a variety of travel areas.
At MMBA, we act for clients operating across the whole travel and tour operating sector spectrum, including travel companies, tour operators, independent hotels, golf clubs and hotel groups.
As well as this, we also produce and distribute a regular newsletter for you which highlights existing issues and outlines guidance on areas of your interest. We also create blogs and videos on topical issues that we send out to you and our other clients.
Our specialist areas
Only an expert in the travel industry will understand the areas below fully. Fortunately, for you we have a team of professionals who specialise specifically in the travel sector. Our specialists will work with you to ensure all of your compliance and accounting needs are being taken care of.
We offer consultancy services on:
- CAA’s ATOL Reporting Accountants (ARA) Scheme
- ATOL Compliance
- IATA Registration
- TOMS VAT
- R&D Tax Relief
- The EU Package Holiday Directive
- The Principal v Agency Status
- Selecting the best suited Travel business software
- And more!
Keeping up with changes
The travel and hospitality sector is very demanding, and we understand the challenges faced by businesses as a result of economic change. With ongoing competition from other similar companies, hotels and travel businesses are faced with challenges of employee retention and providing value for money services – all while trying to gain a competitive advantage.
How we support you and your business
In order to ensure your business in the best possible position, we offer outstanding financial and accountancy advice to guide and support you through obstacles to help drive your business growth.
We can help you to achieve your goals by supporting you with:
- Preparation of accounts
- Cash flow forecasts
- Advice on regulations specific to the Travel and hotel industry on areas such as tax, VAT, ATOL and IATA
- Improving efficiencies, productivity and cost saving
- Dealing with employment tax issues and assisting with HMRC enquiries
Our accountants have been specially trained to understand your exact requirements. They have significant experience of working closely with a range of clients from the travel and hospitality sector including;
- Local and national travel and tour operators
- Franchise hotels to family-run hotels
- Serviced apartments or bed & breakfast houses
- Spas and health resorts