FCA regulated businesses have a unique requirement when it comes to their choice of accountancy partner, due to the complex and ever-changing FCA regulations and policies that require careful ongoing management.
At MMBA, we specialise in advising businesses regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) - The FCA was formerly known as Financial Services Authority, (FSA)
Our current clients include a variety of insurance brokers, independent financial advisers and insurance administration firms, who all trust MMBA to keep them well ahead on all FCA regulatory matters.
Just some of our advisory services for FCA Regulated businesses are listed below.
Firstly, for start-up firms we provide:
- Help with setting up the legal structure of the business
- Assistance on FCA Approval of the agency including Full and limited permissions
- Variations of Permission (VOPs)
- Changes in Control (CICs)
- Changes of legal status
- Senior Managers applications
For Existing businesses, we can provide the following services:
- Dealing with preparation of Financial Accounts
- Assistance in record keeping
- Assistance with the preparation of FCA financial returns
- Management Accounts
- Training on FCA G.A.B.R.I.E.L. and FCA Connect.
- Tax planning for the business and mitigation advice,
- Guidance on revenue recognition and application of UK GAAP
Given the sometimes short-notice changes to FCA policies and regulations, we are ideally placed to provide timely advice and solutions, proactively partnering your business towards increased growth whilst maintaining full FCA compliance
Get in touch, find out more.
Our expert accountancy team for FCA regulated businesses like yours, are here to help right now.
Start the conversation by calling us now on 01772 378 020, or email us here
Alternatively, use our quick contact form here