Latest guidance for employers
HMRC has published the latest issue of the Employer Bulletin. The October issue has information on various topics, including:
- electric charging of company cars and vans at residential properties
- paying your PAYE Settlement Agreement
- reporting PAYE information when payments are made early at Christmas
- new guidance for employment businesses who use umbrella companies to employ workers
- overlap relief - preparing for the new tax year basis
- 'pay by bank account' enhancements.
Please contact us for help with tax matters.
Internet link: Employer Bulletin